Fayman Europe Ltd. seeking traders to join our team. With locations in Ireland, UK, Netherlands and Belgium, there is a number of locations from which successful candidates can operate.
If you are someone with experience in the meat business who wants independence and autonomy in your job then this role is suited to you.
About Esro/Fayman group
Esro is a Dutch family-owned business, founded in 1978 and specialized in processing beef by products, after decades of continuous growth Esro Food Group is now a market leader in this area with suppliers dotted throughout Europe and customers located all over the world.
Fayman is an Australian family company, founded in 1952 and has grown to be an international trading company with processing plants in India, South Africa and the USA. in 2015 Fayman Europe was founded to further grow the business internationally.
After years of intense cooperation, both family companies merged in 2019. The economies of scale and synergies have already added value for both our clients and suppliers and still offer a lot of space and potential for our growth in the future.
– Maintaining and growing business with existing suppliers and customers
– Actively searching for new business in markets and protein segments
– Actively sharing information and working with colleagues and sister companies around the globe
– Actively participate as part of a team
– Regular travel internationally to trade shows, sister companies, suppliers and customers
– A strong personality
– Minimum 3 years working experience in an international (food) environment
– Good communication and social skills
– Linguistic skills (Spanish a pre)
– Entrepreneurial skills and initiative
What do we offer?
You will become a member of a fast growing and successful organization. You will be working in an informal and close team with fun colleagues. we offer a good salary with interesting bonus possibilities in combination with a lot of freedom and self responsibility.
In case your profile and ambition match our job offer, than we would like to receive your CV and motivation via an E-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
10th Sep 2021
Thank you for your interest in joining our team. Please e-mail us your CV and motivation to email@example.com. Alternatively, you can send us an email through the form below. We will do our best to answer your application as thoroughly and quickly as possible.
"*" indicates required fields